Among all of the celebrity side businesses, fancy hotels are our favorites. These celebrity owned hotels are as lavish as you’d expect, and if you stayed in one you can tell all of your friends you met the celebrity owner (it doesn’t have to be true).
1. Bedford Post Inn – Bedford, New York
Originally built in the 1860’s, Richard Gere and co. restored the historic building and updated it with a yoga studio.
2. Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat – Gold Coast, Australia
Hugh Jackman has his stakes in this retreat that boasts organic dining and a spa he described as “world class.”
3. Sundance Resort – Park City, Utah
In the Sundance Resort, owned by Robert Redford, guests can stay in a private mountain home with a private butler and private chef.
4. Costa d’Este Beach Resort & Spa – Vero Beach, Florida
Gloria Estefan owns this resort where all of the rooms are modeled after yacht staterooms.
5. Blancaneaux Resort – Cayo District, Belize
Owned by Francis Ford Coppola, the Blancaneaux Resort has horse stables and a waterfall spa.
6. Greenwich Hotel – New York City
The Japanese inspired Shibui Spa in Robert DeNiro’s Greenwich Hotel comes equipped with a traditional bathing room.
7. The Clarence – Dublin, Ireland
Owned by Bono and The Edge, The Clarence has an impressive Octagon Bar with Art Deco designs and an open fireplace.
By Michele Butler